- Source: Stanford University
- Type: Online course
Stanford’s Technology Entrepreneurship course can take you through the fundamentals and how to start your new venture. Learn the techniques that were pioneered in Silicon Valley.
Back to Toolbox
This course teaches you the processes successful tech entrepreneurs have used to start their companies. Learn from the best before you start your own tech venture.
By the end of this course you will have learned to:
- Articulate a process for taking a technology idea and finding a high-potential commercial opportunity (high performing students will be able to discuss the pros and cons of alternative theoretical models).
- Create and verify a plan for gathering resources such as talent and capital.
- Create and verify a business model for how to sell and market an entrepreneurial idea.
- Generalize this process to an entrepreneurial mindset of turning problems into opportunities that can be used in larger companies and other settings.
This course requires roughly 10-20 hours per week and runs over one month.Back to Toolbox
Do you have an inventory of or know the value of your most critical assets? The Quantiply platform enables you to value and enhance your intellectual property and connects you with IP-enhanced finance providers. The process is free to begin and takes less than an hour.