- Source: Udacity
- Type: Online course
Udacity is offering a brand new nanodegree on Tech Entrepreneurship. Co-created by Google , this course will help you build a business around your mobile app.
Back to Toolbox
So you have created a great new mobile app — now what? Building a strong product is just the first step, now you have to build a business around it. Udacity’s nanodegree on Tech Entrepreneurship is a great resource to learn how to just that. Co-designed by Google, this degree allows you to:
- Validate your ideas using Google’s Design Sprint process
- Evaluate and implement the most effective monetization strategies
- Apply design methodologies to build an interactive, data-backed prototype
- Create a marketing plan unique to your value proposition
- Develop a polished story for your business in a pitch deck, landing page, or video
The course runs for approximately 4-7 months and costs $200 per month.Back to Toolbox
Do you have an inventory of or know the value of your most critical assets? The Quantiply platform enables you to value and enhance your intellectual property and connects you with IP-enhanced finance providers. The process is free to begin and takes less than an hour.