Welcome to the Quantiply website at http://www.quantiply.co (“Website”).
These terms and conditions (“Website Terms”) set out the terms on which the Website is made available to you and apply to your use of the Website. By accessing the Website, you agree to by bound by these Website Terms. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these Website Terms, please do not continue with your use of the Website.
In these Terms we refer to the QUANTIPLY as “us”, “we” or “our” and we refer to you as “you” and “your”.
1. Information about QUANTIPLY
Quantiply is a service provided by Entrepreneurial Finance Hub Ltd, registered in England and Wales (registration number 09615089). Our registered office is at Ergon House, Horseferry Road, London SW1P2AL.
If you have any questions or comments about this Website, you can contact us at [email protected].
2. Your use of the Website
Your use of the Website must be lawful, ethical, and respectful of the legal rights and interests of all other persons. We reserve the right in our discretion at any time without notice to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to or your use of the Website and/or remove content from the Website if we have reasonable grounds to believe you have not complied with our standards of acceptable use or otherwise breached these Website Terms.
a. Permitted Use
You may use the Website only for lawful, professional, business or commercial uses and only in accordance with these Website Terms.
b. Prohibited Use
You agree that you will not:
- use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- use the Website, or permit it to be used, in any way that interrupts, damages or impairs the functioning, integrity, efficiency, performance or security of the Website and/or other’s use of it;
- upload or transfer files or materials that contain spyware, malware, viruses, Trojans or other harmful programs;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Website’s security measures;
- copy, imitate, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, index, catalogue, mirror or distribute the Website in any way, in whole or in part, without our express prior written consent;
- sell or resell any part of the Website or access to or use of the Website;
- use any of the computer software or other technologies that are used in the operation of the Website except while you are using the Website in accordance with these Terms (the framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Website or any of its content in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited);
- infringe the rights (including personal information privacy and intellectual property rights) of any other person, or assist any person to infringe the rights of any other person;
- use the Website to disseminate any material that could be considered to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of any other person’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable or promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities;
- use the Website to distribute, transmit, perform, communicate or otherwise make available any materials that contain modified, falsified, or forged address information, message headers, content, material, or other identifiers, or that impersonate other persons or otherwise disguise the origin of the materials, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with another person.
3. Content and Transactions
4. Links to and from other Websites
You acknowledge that we will not be a party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you enter into and we will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of using those Other Sites. You agree that you will not involve us in any dispute between you and the third party.
You may establish links to the Website provided that:
- you link only to the homepage of the Website or to content posted on the Website directly by you;
- you do not remove or obscure advertisements, copyright notices or other notices on the Website; andquantiply.co
- you immediately stop providing links to the Website if notified to do so by us.
- Ownership and Proprietary Rights
The software used to operate the Website (“Software”) and all content and other information in text, graphical, video and audio forms, images, icons, software, designs, applications, data, and other elements available via the Website, except the Third Party Content, are the property of Entrepreneurial Finance Hub Ltd or its licensors, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws.
We may update the Website and/or Software at any time. You may need to update third party software used to operate the device from which you access the Website and/or use the Software from time to time in order to use the Website and Software.
Using the Website does not give you any rights in the Website or its contents. You may not use any content from the Website that belongs to us (including, without limitation, our name and logo) or any third party without permission or as permitted by law.
We welcome your comments and suggestions regarding the Website. By submitting any comments, ideas, suggestions (“Submissions“) to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of the Submissions grants) to Entrepreneurial Finance Hub a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, world-wide, right to use, modify, adapt and otherwise exploit the Submissions or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques associated with the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, and you agree and warrant that all moral rights in the Submissions are waived in favour of Entrepreneurial Finance Hub.
b. Trade marks
QUANTIPLY, QUANTIPLY.CO, Entrepreneurial Finance Hub, entrepreneurialfinancehub.global and efh.global are trade marks and trade names owned or licensed by Entrepreneurial Finance Hub Ltd. Other trade marks, service marks, names, and logos appearing on or in connection with the Website may be owned by other persons. Any use of the trade marks, service marks, trade names or logos displayed on or in connection with the Website is strictly prohibited, and nothing appearing on or in connection with the Website will be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of those marks.
9. Your personal information
We will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. There may be other circumstances in which we may be required by law to disclose information about you or your use of the Website.
10. Our legal obligations and Limits on Liability
Nothing in these Website Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
We do not accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Website and we cannot guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features.
Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not warrant that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions.
Although we use all reasonable endeavours to notify our users in advance of any service unavailability, we do not promise that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
All content and services on the Website are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of the Website or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via the Website. Any decisions or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the website are at your sole discretion and risk and you should obtain individual professional advice where necessary.
Nothing in this section 10 shall restrict your statutory rights (including your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service).
If you are not satisfied with the website, your primary remedy is to cease using the website. Our liability in tort, contract, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of and/or in connection with these Website Terms shall be limited in aggregate to the greater of the net payment to us from you in any one month period or £10.
In this section 10 “we” and “our” means Entrepreneurial Finance Hub Ltd. and its directors, officers, employees, agents, information providers, service providers, suppliers, sub-contractors, licensors and licensees, technology providers, and all other related, associated, or connected persons.
11. Changes to the Website and Website Terms
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve this Website. We therefore reserve the right to amend the Website and these Website Terms at any time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the Website and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of the Website from such time. You may stop using the Website at any time.
12. General Terms
If any provision of these Website Terms is found by a court or a regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
In the event of any dispute between you and us concerning these Website Terms the laws of England and Wales will apply. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within England and Wales.
These Terms were last update on 27 January, 2016