The GrassGreener Group is a boutique Executive Search firm who focus on identifying ‘hard to find’ executive talent and senior commercial and technical management from across the several sectors.Back to Partners
The GrassGreener Group is a boutique Executive Search firm who focus on identifying ‘hard to find’ executive talent (£100k+) and senior commercial and technical management (£60-£120k) across the sectors outlined below. We currently have offices in London, Leeds and the Netherlands and have successfully delivered appointments within the UK, Europe, US and Asia. We do work outside of these brackets, particularly, senior executives who are keen to move into a certain space where they are happy to accept equity over big salaries, as well as our Strategic Recruitment Partnerships (RPO) outlined below.
GrassGreener Group currently has offices in in London, Leeds and the Netherlands, and have successfully delivered appointments within the UK, Europe, US and Asia. We do work outside of these brackets, particularly, senior executives who are keen to move into a certain space where they are happy to accept equity over big salaries, as well as our Strategic Recruitment Partnerships (RPO) outlined below.
Our unique, award-winning recruitment process incorporates the world’s most advanced candidate assessment and delivery platform, i-intro®. Our disruptive technology enables us to scientifically identify, assess, benchmark and secure the most suitable candidates worldwide, and then introduce them to you via an online platform accessible from any web-enabled device.
In addition to guaranteeing our results, our unique process utilises video introductions, competency assessment, behavioural testing and 360° referencing to remove subjectivity and aiding your decision-making process, as we know making the wrong senior-level hire can be fatal. This unique process is a new, more comprehensive approach to recruitment that significantly enhances the accuracy of hire.
We believe in assessing the role before assessing the person, this enables us to identify any discrepancies in your expectations right at the start of the process. This ensures an unrivalled candidate match and is so successful that 96% of the candidates we place are still in employment after 12 months and a remarkable 93% over 36 months. This year we introduced a replacement policy of up to 24 months to demonstrate our commitment to your retention.
GrassGreener Tech: Early stage and Venture Capital backed.
- Cleantech / Greentech
- FinTech (Financial Technology)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireless/Mobile Technologies
- Industrial High-tech
GrassGreener Energy: Multi-National, Venture Capital, Growth Capital & Infrastructure Funds.
- Onshore Wind Energy (Onshore/Offshore)
- Wave Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Solar (PV & Thermal)
- Smart-grid Technologies
- Energy from Waste
- Cleantech financing
- Leadership for early stage, high-growth emerging energy technology companies
GrassGreener Chemicals: Multi-National and Corporate Organisations
- Construction Materials
GrassGreener Industry: Multi-National and Corporate Organisations
- Aerospace & Defence
- Food Processing Machinery
- Gear Systems
- Industrial Consumables
- Information Technology (IT)
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices & Scientific
- Oil & Gas
- Packaging Manufacturing
- Plastics Manufacturing
- PPE & Workwear
As a retained Executive Search firm our most utilised engagement models are outlined below.
1) Traditional Recruitment Partnership – (ideal for individual hires)
GrassGreener Group™ would operate as your dedicated recruitment partner; committing to undertaking, managing and delivering your stated recruitment needs.
We would charge an upfront retainer of 1/3, apon delivery of the shortlist we would charge 1/3 and on offer we would charge the final 1/3.
2) Ongoing Strategic Recruitment Partnership (RPO) – (Ideal for multipul hires and infrastructure)
Many clients want to grow their teams with reduced employment costs and less risk. Stakeholders don’t have the time, or perhaps possess the necessary skills, to fulfil all your recruitment needs.
This is where GrassGreener Group can tailor a solution to meet your requirements and budgetary restraints.
GrassGreener Group™ operate as your dedicated recruitment partner on an ongoing basis for a specified period of time, committing to undertaking, managing and delivering all your stated recruitment needs over this period from cradle to grave.
Our Ongoing Strategic Recruitment Partnership provides you with:
- A dedicated specialist account management team, that invest the time to fully understand your business and help you achieve your growth/expansion plans
- A dedicated specialist onsite recruiter to build trusted relationships with the hiring managers and undertake qualification/1st interviews for you (x days per month upon agreement)
- Delivery of the full recruitment process, from job creation to offer management and on-boarding
- The “Right Hire” as candidates are rigorously qualified, assessed and hand-picked to fit your company profile, reducing future attrition rates
- Manage and support of a dedicated i-intro® microsite for you as part of our managed service
- Continuous access to fully qualified top talent through the building of an executive talent pool