Business Development Intern
Quantiply, the online investment readiness and access to finance platform for innovative startups, is seeking a business development intern to help us expand our network of venture capital and angel investors. We are an early stage business ourselves and aiming to grow and evolve quickly — candidates will need to be able to work in a flexible and lean environment. You will have the opportunity to help define your role and work with us to find the right workflow for yourself, the team and the business.
If you are interested in startups and entrepreneurial finance, this is an excellent opportunity.
Goals for the Intern
- Learn a ton about the world of startup and scale-up funding
- Make connections with venture capitalists and angel investors, as well as entrepreneurs and service providers to get their career off to a good start
- Discover new tools and work processes
- Enjoy coming in to work with our team
Goals for the Organisation from the Internship
- Build our network of finance providers
- Collect lots of data on entrepreneurial finance
- Make more targeted introductions between startups and finance providers
- Help more early stage businesses access the funding they need
Envisaged Day to Day Activities
- Researching and contacting angel investors and venture capital funds to introduce them to Quantiply
- Setting and attending meetings with finance providers to share more about Quantiply and some of the companies we work with
- Helping to introduce Quantiply companies to investors that are a good fit
Candidates must have bachelor’s degree or higher. Position to start as soon as possible. Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected] with the subject ‘Intern application – Your Name’.
This is an unpaid opportunity lasting over a three month period, with an opportunity to review and extend into a more permanent position at the end of that time if it suits both parties.